The ideal option for hard-charging riders who need more than a water bottle, but who don’t want to carry a full backpack, the Repack™ offers a minimalist approach to wearable hydration. As part of Camelbaks' Low Rider MTB collection, it keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail— plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day. With a 1.5-liter reservoir, integrated carry pockets, and the stability of a customizable fit, the Repack™ frees you up to ride light and fast over any terrain.
- Load-Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Integrated Carry Pockets: Keep your tools and repair kit organized
- 1.5L CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir: Faster flow rate for better hydration
- Dual Reservoir Compression Straps: Cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for stability and a tight fit
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Reflective Accents: For better visibility in low light environments
- Hydration capacity: 1.5L
- Reservoir: CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Magnetic Tube Trap™
- BPA/BPS/BPF free: Yes
- Gear capacity: 2.5L
- Weight: 310 g
- Size: 18.5 x 28 x 15.5 cm
- Fits Waist/Hips: 66-106 cm
- Number of Pockets: 4
Flow Mountain Bike Review
The guys at Flow tested the Camelbak Repack LR. Click here to see what they think of it.
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.