Notify me when back in stock
Shimano SH-M200 - All conditions Trail/Enduro shoe is now Faster with added control to the rider. Combining light weight materials and Shimano's know-how in pedaling effectiveness, the M200 brings Durability, Grip and Protection to XC and Trail riders. Featuring Shimano's new TORBAL, allows some torsion to adapt the shoe to your riding style and keep the flow going.
MORE CONTROL, AND PEDALING EFFECTIVENESS
- "TORBAL" Torsional midsole allows natural rider "flow" motion during downhill
- Stiff rubber pedal contact blocks optimizes stability and pedaling effectiveness
- Carbon fiber reinforced midsole for optimal pedaling rigidity
SECURITY & PROTECTION
- Reinforced low-profile armor provides great protection and excellent durability
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar
- Speed lacing system adapts to wide range of foot shapes with a secure fit
- Super low-profile micro-adjust buckle securely holds foot
EXCELLENT TRACTION AND GRIP
- Variable-density, durable rubber outsole offers traction in any conditions
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.