Bicycles Online aim to offer a returns service that is as hassle free as possible.
As long as the item is not fitted or used we're happy to receive it back for a refund or exchange. Goods can be returned within 12 months of purchase and must be in the original packaging. The goods must be packaged appropriately for transport.
Please inform us via email: email@example.com, before you send an item back to us to speed up the refund/exchange process.
We have recently partnered with ParcelPoint to offer you more convenience when returning your items. Please note, this method is not available for bicycle returns. Please see Bike Return section if you would like to return a bike. For all other items, please complete the following steps to return your items.
1. Visit www.parcelpoint.com.au/bicyclesonline to start your return.
2. Click ‘Book a Return’ and fill in the fields. You will need your original order ID to book in your return. It starts with N followed by 5 digits. Make sure you use the complete order ID, e.g. N12345. You can find this number on your order or shipping confirmation email and also your invoice.
Select a method to send your return parcel using either ParcelPoint Returns or Australian Post. Both return methods include tracking.
- ParcelPoint: Select from hundreds of local stores such as pharmacies, convenience stores and newsagencies to drop off your parcel. The ParcelPoint locations are open weekends and after hours for your convenience.
- Australian Post: If you don’t have a ParcelPoint location close to you, you can choose Australia Post as a return option on the ParcelPoint portal.
3. Download and print your shipping label. Apply to your package once you have securely packed your items.
4. Drop off your parcel to any store offering ParcelPoint Returns (only if selected ParcelPoint), or to your nearest post office (only if selected Australian Post).
- ParcelPoint: go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/track and use the ‘ParcelPoint ID’ to track your return. You find your ParcelPoint ID on your ParcelPoint returns slip.
- Australia Post: go to http://auspost.com.au/track and use the ‘Article Number’ to track your return. You find the ‘Article Number’ on your receipt.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
NOTE: Please do not tape up or attach labels direct to the retail packaging, please wrap the product first. Postage is non-refundable.
If we've sent you an item which is different to what is listed on your invoice or the item arrived broken we will happily exchange it and pay postage costs for returning the item.
Simply notify us within 7 days of receipt. For smaller items, you will need to return the products via ParcelPoint or Australia post. Please ensure that the goods are in their original packaging and have not been used. Return standard postage costs can only be approved with prior written agreement by Bicycles Online.
In the case of complete bicycles, Bicycles Online will arrange the pick up and return of the bike.
Once we have received the products we will confirm the receipt and carry out your instructions as indicated on the returns form, and then refund any postage or courier costs to you. Depending on your bank, refunds take up to 14 business days for the funds to be returned into your account.
Outside of the 14 day free test ride period, bicycles will only be accepted back if they are new and unused.
Please contact us prior to returning a bike to ensure that we can advise you on the best and cheapest method of getting this resolved. Outside of the 14 day test ride period, postage costs to return the bike are payable by the customer. On receipt and examination of the bike we will e-mail you to advise of the refund procedure. Depending on your bank, refunds take up to 14 business days for the funds to be returned into your account.
Please see our warranty policy