The XC1 is a lightweight, two-piece, moto inspired front fender that attaches to the suspension fork lowers for a closer fit to the tire and excellent mud/spray protection. A precision clamp assembly secures the fender to the fork’s lower legs and a special safety feature allows it to disengage if a large obstruction enters the wheel.
The XC11 is a lightweight removable rear fender designed for exceptional mud/spray protection and built specifically for 29er mountain bikes. Multiple pivots allow for easy fender angle adjustment while the quick release clamp adjusts to fit ø25.4 - ø34.9mm seatposts. Advanced high impact plastic is co-molded to a flexible trailing edge for resistance to impacts while the highly polished underside of the fenders prevents dirt buildup in extreme muddy conditions. Fits MTB 29” tires up to 29” x 2.5”.
- Attachment (Front) Two Pieces QR Bolt-on Fork Attachment Fits ø36 - ø48.5 mm Fork Legs
- Attachment (Rear) QR Slip Joint Clamp Fits ø25.4 - ø34.9 mm Seatposts
- Adjustable Multiple Angles Adjustable (XC11)
- Material Two Tone Injected High Impact Resistant Plastic
- Added Features Automatic Obstruction Disengagement (XC1), Highly Polished Underside
- Size (L x W x H) 33 x 24 x 19 cm - XC1 and 67 x 10.2 x 7.5 cm - XC11
- Weight 350 g - XC1 and 220 g - XC11
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.