The XC1 is a lightweight, two-piece, moto inspired front fender that attaches to the suspension fork lowers for a closer fit to the tire and excellent mud/spray protection. A precision clamp assembly secures the fender to the fork’s lower legs and a special safety feature allows it to disengage if a large obstruction enters the wheel.
The XC11 is a lightweight removable rear fender providing exceptional mud/spray protection. Multiple pivots allow easy fender angle adjustment for a perfect fit while the quick release clamp adjusts to fit 25.4mm - 34.9mm seat posts. Advanced high impact plastic is co-molded to a flexible trailing edge for resistance to impacts. Both fenders feature a highly polished underside to prevent mud buildup and aids in cleaning.
- 26 Inch Wheel Version
- Attachment (Front) Two Pieces QR Bolt-on Fork Attachment Fits ø36 - ø48.5 mm Fork Legs
- Attachment (Rear) QR Slip Joint Clamp Fits ø25.4 - ø34.9 mm Seatposts
- Adjustable Multiple Angles Adjustable (XC11)
- Material Two Tone Injected High Impact Resistant Plastic
- Added Features Automatic Obstruction Disengagement (XC1)
- Highly Polished Underside
- Weight 350 g (XC1) 202 g (XC11)
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.