DeFender™ M1 is compatible with all standard front forks including reverse arch designs, the unique quick release attachment system integrates the DeFender™ M1 seamlessly with the front of your bike.
The XC11 is a lightweight removable rear fender providing exceptional mud/spray protection and built specifically for 27.5" (650B) mountain bikes. Multiple pivots allow easy fender angle adjustment for a perfect fit while the quick release clamp adjusts to fit ø25.4 - ø34.9 mm seatposts. Advanced high impact plastic is co-molded to a flexible trailing edge for resistance to impacts. Both fenders feature a highly polished underside to prevent mud buildup and aids in cleaning.
- Attachment (Front) QR Fork Attachment Fits ø19.6 - ø26 mm & ø27.7 - ø35 mm Steerer Tube
- Attachment (Rear) Slip Joint Clamp Fits ø25.4 - ø34.9 mm Seatposts
- Adjustable Multiple Angles Adjustable (XC11)
- Material Two Tone Injected High Impact Resisant Plastic
- Added Features Highly Polished Underside
- Size (L x W x H) 64 x 8.5 x 15 cm - M1 (27.5" & 29") 62 x 10.2 x 7 cm - XC11 (27.5")
- Weight 208 g - M1 (27.5” & 29”) 215 g - XC11 (27.5")
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.