Thank you for subscribing.
You're almost there! Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram in order to enter our monthly $100 voucher draw!
1 Like Bicycles Online on Facebook
2 Follow Bicycles Online on Instagram
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is organized by Bicycles Online, Unit 13 Allambie Grove Business Park, 25 Frenchs Forest Road, Frenchs Forest, 2086, New South Wales, Australia.
- The contest may be participated by any person above the age of 18 living in Australia excluding employees and family members of Bicycles Online and its affiliates.
- The contest is open from March 1, 2021 until August 31, 2021, 23:59 pm PST.
- In order to participate, you must do the following:
- Subscribe to the Bicycles Online Newsletter
- Like Bicycles Online on Facebook
- Follow Bicycles Online on Instagram
- One (1) winner will be chosen among all participants per each contest month; March, April, May, June, July, August (2021). The winner will be chosen by Bicycles Online by lottery, the outcome of which shall be final. The lottery will be held on the last working day (Monday-Friday) of the respective contest month.
- The winner of the month will be announced on Bicycles Online respective Facebook and Instagram pages by full name, first and last letter of the email address and the email service provider handle. (Jon Doe firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc.)
- The winner will be notified personally by sending an e-mail to the address given by the participant upon subscription. The winner shall create an account at Bicycles Online with the given email address in order to receive the $100 voucher. Bicycles Online will deliver the $100 voucher within 7 days after announcing the winner.
- The prize is a (1) $100 voucher for each month of the duration of the contest. The voucher is to be spent in-store at www.bicyclesonline.com.au.
- Any offensive or inappropriate comments (as deemed by Bicycles Online) will be immediately deleted and dismissed.
- The contest and associated prize draw (including these Rules) and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law.
- You accept these terms by participating in the contest. Bicycles Online reserves the right to amend these rules at any stage.