Notify me when back in stock
The new Polygon Collosus N Series frame captures the real essense of Mountain Bike riding. Built for ultimate rider feedback on the toughest of trails, this new frame boasts a short wheelbase, forgiving head tube and seat tube angles, giving you a superbly nimble and direct bike to play around.
Polygon spare no expenses in designing this new frame and it was extensively tested by UR Polygon Team, racing the EWS (Enduro World Series). The full Toray Carbon frame is both lightweight and solid, in a clear attempt to reduce rider fatigue, improve frame stiffness and allowing you to build a super light Enduro machine. Equipped with Polygon's FS3 suspension system, the Floating Suspension reads the terains and adapts to it, freeing you to focus on what's ahead of you. Powering the FS3, a Fox X Float Factory with Kashima stanchion is used for optimal rear wheel traction.
The not so minor details include Internally routed cables, Stealth Dropper Seatpost compatibility, Tapered Head Tube, 142 x 12mm Rear wheel axle, chainguard mounts and front derailleur mount, finishing with a Press Fit Bottom Bracket.
- Full ACX carbon with optimized FS3 floating pivot suspension system with 160mm (6.3”) travel
- Fox X Float CTD factory with Kashima coat rear shock
- FSA No.57E tapered headset included - 44/56MM
- 5 Year Warranty on frame
- Full manufacturer’s warranty on parts
|Sizes||(A) Stack (mm)||(B) Reach (mm)||(C) Head Tube Angle||(D) Head Tube Length (mm)||(E) Head Tube Diameter (mm)||(F) Seat Tube Angle||(G) Seat Tube Length (C-T) (mm)||(I) Top Tube Effective (mm)||(J) Front Center (mm)||(L) Rear Center (mm)||(M) BB Height (Ground Clerance) (mm)||(N) BB Height (BB Drop/Rise)||(O) Stand Over Height (mm)||(P) Rear Wheel Axle / O.L.D (mm)||(Q) Seatpost Size (mm)|
|15.75||575.19||378.11||66.3||100||Tapered 52/44~64/56||72.52||400||559.25||678.75||428||367||10 Rise||691.03||12x142||30.9|
|17||584.34||400.14||66.3||110||Tapered 52/44~64/56||72.78||430||581.24||704.79||428||367||10 Rise||717.44||12x142||30.9|
|18.5||593.5||422.16||66.3||120||Tapered 52/44~64/56||73.03||470||603.22||730.83||428||367||10 Rise||754.2||12x142||30.9|
|20||602.66||444.19||66.3||130||Tapered 52/44~64/56||73.29||520||625||756.87||428||367||10 Rise||784.21||12x142||30.9|
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This bicycle is backed by a 5 year factory warranty on the frame and full manufacturer’s warranty on parts.
Warranty is valid only for bicycle that has been properly and well-maintained under the following conditions:
- All damaged or fractured or broken frame / fork / component which was caused by manufacturing or assembling error in factory.
- Non functioning mechanism caused by manufacturing error in factory.
Warranty is NOT valid for:
- Incorrect assembly, i.e pedals installed in the wrong crank arm.
- Normal degradation caused by frequent use, such as degrading brake shoe, deflated tire, etc
- Surface defects, such as stained, marred, defaced, etc
- Damaged caused by misuse or accident
- Other damages which are not caused by factory error
- Bicycles which have been sold to another party
- Bicycles used in commercial capacity, such as rentals
- Bicycles which have not been well-maintained
For any damages which is guaranteed by Polygon as the first condition above, Polygon will repair or replace damaged frame / fork / component with the one of the same brand or similar.
Warranty is valid for all Polygon bicycles to the original owner only, by showing the purchase invoice.
To make a claim click here.