Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to this draw is open to current Australia Residence (excluding staff of Bicycles Online) who receive an email invitation to participate in this survey. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these terms and conditions. By entering this draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Bicycles Online may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Entry into this draw is free.
- To be eligible to enter this draw, all entrants must complete the Bicycles Online Survey, from 12.00am on 24 June to 11.59pm on 20 July 2016. Incomplete or incomprehensible responses will be ineligible for acceptance into the draw. This is the only method of entry into this draw. You must be over the age of 18 years to enter.
- Only one entry per completed survey will be entered with the winning entries being drawn at random after 26 July 2016. Winners will be notified via their email account within five working days with information included on how and where to collect their prize. The draw is being held by Bicycles Online and all decisions made in relation to this prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Each entrant warrants to Bicycles Online that his or her entry is complete and accurate.
- This draw expires on 20 July 2016 at 11.59pm.
- Any entry received after expiry of the competition period will be invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of Bicycles Online and will not be returned.
- Winners of the draw will be announced directly to the winning entrant.
- If anything occurs that prevents or hinders Bicycles Online ability to conduct the draw or to deliver the prize to the prize winner, Bicycles Online may, in its discretion, cancel the draw or recommence it at another time under the same terms and conditions or select another winner.
- Bicycles Online is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting this draw. Bicycles Online accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Bicycles Online will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the draw or accepting or using the prize.
- Bicycles Online reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry or claim for the prize (including, without limitation, identity and other personal details of the entrant).
- Any entrant who submits an entry or claim for the prize that is false or is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who tampers with the draw process in any way, will be disqualified.
- By entering this draw, each entrant releases Bicycles Online, its directors, officers, employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with this draw or the prize.
- By entering this draw, entrants will be eligible to win the major prize of 1 x $500.00 Gift Voucher for Bicycles Online.
- the Prize draw is sent directly to your email address provided.
- No prize can be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable, Bicycles Online reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.
NSW Permit Number: LTPM/15/00810