Made in Japan, Minoura's history with magnetic trainers dates over 20 years and the new Minoura Kagura Smart Trainer is here to yet again set the bar in what a turbo trainer should be. The Kagura is a wheel-on smart trainer based on a gravity frame and capable of 2000W max output, or simulating an incline up to 20%, with a power reading error margin of 5%. As you'd expect, the Minoura Kagura works well out of the box with all the apps in the market like Zwift, TrainerRoad, SufferFest, Rouvy, Kinomap and many more but the Kagura's secret lies in the option to use this trainer on the go when you need to warm up for a race or simply have no access to a power outlet. With a small slider on the rear of the trainer, you can select 4 modes of magnetic resistance, 0W, 100W, 200W and 300 Watts of resistance.
- E-mag : MAX 2000W
- Nd-mag : 100W 200W 300W (at 40km/h)
“SW-frame” sets up in two positions:
- Gravity: provides a natural riding feel using your weight to contact the roller
- Fixed: for strong resistance training or interval ridding. Trainer is locked into place
- Net Weight: 17.6 kgs (including AC adapter)
- Tyre size: Gravity style: 570 - 710 mm - Fixed style: 610 - 710 mm
- Compatible wheel size: 650c / 700c / 26” / 27.5”
- Wireless: Bluetooth Smart / ANT+
- Output: Power, Speed, Distance
- Color: Stealth Black
- Includes standard steel Q/R for hub widths 125mm up to 140mm
- For standard bicycle frames and dropouts only
- W = 480 mm
- D = 510 mm
- H = 430 mm (Fixed style)
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.