ION Raid Amp II flat pedal shoe gives you the best possible performance in terms of grip, power transmission, durability, usability & style. When looking at the sole, you will see a new concept now mixing a rather soft EVA mid-sole with a soft yet durable rubber blend on the outer sole, called Pin Tonic.
On the functional side of things, Ion mixed in an asymmetrical shaft including the Ankle_Pad to add some protection on the crank side. The sole design still features dedicated pedal and walking zones. They extend from the ball of the foot to the very end of the mid-foot area. Toe and heel areas are shaped with particular climb zones to ensure maximum traction off the pedal. The second main focus in development has been placed on the right mixture of stiffness in the longitudinal axis and flexibility across the lateral axis: a flat-pedal shoe needs to provide power transmission without any compromises in the longitudinal axis during pedalling. On the lateral axis you need a certain flex to prevent the foot from tilting on the pedal but still allow for effective steering impulses. And all this while maintaining comfortable foot roll behaviour. In the toe area a pre-shaped firm toe box protects the foot when it hits rocks or roots.
- SupTraction_Rubber Soul FL: Newly developed flatpedal sole made from a supersticky rubber for enhanced pedal grip. Designated pedal area in the forefoot region, focus on traction while walking with the profile underneath the toes and the heel.
- ToeTal_Protection & Pre-Shaped Heel: Reinforced toe cap to absorb and deviate the forces when hitting a rock or a root. Pre-shaped heel cup for great comfort and precise fit to guarantee superior heel hold.
- Ankle_Pad: Extra padding towards the cranks to protect the lower ankles.
- No-Sew_Reinforcement: Reinforcements on most exposed and stressed areas.
- Jet_Stream: Lasercut ventilation holes for additional climate comfort.
- Lace_Ports: Store your laces and avoid interference with the chainring or roots.
- 2K_Insole: Two components providing both damping of foot pads and support of the arch. Results in less fatigue of the feet on long rides.
- Materials: Upper: 80% PU, 15% Mesh, 5% TPU Outsole: 30% Rubber, 70% EVA
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.