ION always strives to make good products even better. The brand new K_LITE Zip is based on the regular K_LITE kneepad but has been upgraded with a zipper to get into the pad quicker. The Quick_E function makes for a light, breathable and pedal-friendly kneepad with a very slim outline, easy handling and great comfort. In order to offer good impact protection the K_LITE Zip combines thin SAS-TEC padding with hidden hardcaps to distribute loads in case of a crash. The unique Snug_Loop construction – an internal neoprene strap running from the back of the calf over the kneecap back to the calf again – keeps the pads in place, even if you ride for hours. An additional Thigh_Match velcro strap at the top (and bottom) plus the 3D patterns cut of the K_LITE Zip also ensures a secure fit even when pedaling.
- Quick_E zipper: A fully integrated zipper opens the protector sleeve from top to bottom. Quicker gear up times mean longer rides.
- Snug_Loop strap: Around-the-knee loop construction. Made of sticky skin neoprene to keep the pad exactly where it belongs.
- SAS-TEC Main Padding: SAS-TEC is a German-based innovative producer of body armor protective components. SAS-TEC has a long track record of producing outstanding motorbike protection – and is the best choice for your safety. We use 3D-protectors made of visco elastic soft foam with incredible shock absorption values.
- 3D-Shaped IONIC_FIT: The human body is neither cylindrical nor symmetrical. Thus, you have to forget about flat 2D patterns. We use our expertise in tailoring body-fitting wetsuits to shape anatomic fitting pads for a natural riding position.
- Thigh_Match: A hidden routed velcro strap helps to adjust the pads above your knee.
- Fine_Mesh: Elastic and lightweight mesh fabric for optimal ventilation and additional freedom of movement.
- Air_Prene: Neoprene is pretty versatile. It also absorbs impact forces in the event of a crash. Airprene_Padding makes for lightweight protection, whilst providing sufficient breathability to avoid overheating underneath.
- Power_Aramid: Power_Aramid is a synthetic fiber originally developed by DuPont. Today it’s used for a range of applications from bulletproof helmets to tires to bow strings. It offers outstanding tear resistance and tensile strength.
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.