The Fizik Antares VS K:ium Saddle is for riders who want a Fi’zi:k Antares saddle with a relief zone. This is a solid-base saddle with an ergonomic channel spanning the length of the saddle. The saddle features a 5mm-deep central relief channel to reduce pressure on vital parts of the body, so essential on longer rides.
This Fizik Antares VS comes with k:ium rails, Fizik's proprietary rail formulation combines metal alloy and a specific tubular design with a special finishing process which increases fatigue performance on the rail surface.
Fizik Spine Concept - Antares VS is for The Chameleon: Medium Spine.
If you have an intermediate degree of spinal flexibility (approximately 90 degrees between your straight legs and your back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders’ width apart), you are a chameleon. Your degree of spinal flexibility helps you so far, before you need to rotate your pelvis slightly to achieve fully the performance position.
You will benefit from the increased width and slight curvature of the Antares shape.
Provided this saddle’s width isn’t too narrow for them, some women may find this model comfortable due to the presence of the relief channel.
- Solid base ensures saddle’s structural integrity is unaffected.
- No reduction in saddle’s surface area, therefore no subsequent increase in pressure.
- Relief channel spans the length of the saddle, allowing the rider freedom to move along it.
- Edge of relief channel is a gradual change in the foam mould leaving no sharp edges that might cause pressure points.
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: Microtex
- Thigh glides: Glossy Microtex
- Padding: Low density with relief channel
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 142mm
- Weight: 209g
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.