Notify me when back in stock
The Entity Ultimate Commuter Bundle has got your morning commute covered in any scenario you might face. The Entity CT15 multi-purpose pedals are ideal for start-stop pedaling, so common when riding in the urban jungle. You can pedal using normal shoes or using your cleated shoes. The Entity LS30 lightset has great battery and bright LED's to brighten your path, with a selection of light modes to make you even more visible when sharing the road. When disaster strikes and you get a puncture, you'll appreciate the Entity HP30 portable floor pump and it's quick pumping action to get you back on the road. The Entity RK15 Repair Kit will patch up your tube with glueless patches. The Entity CL15 Combination Lock is portable and light enough to carry with you at all times and the Entity SB15 Saddle bag can be used to carry all your tools.
What's in the pack?
- Entity CT15 Multi-Purpose Mountain Bike Pedals - Shimano SPD Compatible with Cleats
- Entity LS30 Hi-Glow 200 Lumens Bicycle Light Set - USB Rechargeable
- Entity HP30 Lightweight Portable Floor Pump with Gauge
- Entity SB15 Bicycle Saddle Bag
- Entity CL15 Combination Coil Lock
- Entity RK15 Bicycle Tyre Puncture Repair Kit
More information on each item below:
Entity CT15 Multi-Purpose Mountain Bike Pedals - Shimano SPD Compatible with Cleats
The CT15 is ideal for mountain bikers, and commuters alike as it offers the best of both worlds. A broad stable base on one side for regular shoes, and an SPD compatible system on the other.
The retention system is adjustable too, which is handy as you become more familiar with the system you tend to want to increase the tension.
Performance is further aided by the diecast aluminium body, sealed bearings and machine Chromoly axle.
- Single sided flat pedal and SPD system
- Diecast aluminium body and cage
- 322g per pair
- Machined Cr-Mo spindle
- Cartridge sealed bearings
- Tension adjustable
- SPD compatible cleats included.
Entity LS30 Hi-Glow 200 Lumens Bicycle Light Set - USB Rechargeable
Front and Rear Light Set
- Anodised 6063 alloy housing| is durable and allows heat to dissipate quickly.
- Acrylonitrile Styrene lens is the same material used in automotive headlights, is UV resistant, shatterproof, and offers high clarity
- USB Rechargeable Front Light
- Features a huge 200lumens of light powered by a Cree XPE R3 LED.
- Function 100% (4hrs)- 50% 8 hrs- flashing 8hrs.
- IPX3 waterproof in a durable Anodised Alloy housing
- Includes USB recharge cable
- Low battery indicator when battery capacity is below 10%
- Charge indicator| blue whilst charging and off when finished. Stops overcharging
- Charging time 5 hours.
- 5-volt charging interface| and USB outlet is suitable.
- Huge battery life of 3.7v/2400MaH
- Rechargeable Rear Light
- 1W Red LED. 50 Lumen
- Function 100% (2.5 hrs) 50% (5hrs)Flashing (5hrs)
- IPX3 waterproof
- Low battery indicator when the battery is below 10%
- USB recharge
- Battery 3.6v/600MaH
- Blue battery charging indicator lamp. Switches off once fully charge
- Charge time 2hrs
Entity HP30 Lightweight Portable Floor Pump with Gauge
The HP30 Micro floor pump or Morph pump bridges the gap between a floor pump and a mini pump. It has a metal pedestal so that it can act like a floor pump and a hose that allows for a secure connection even whilst pumping, much easier than connecting a pump directly to the valve.
The reversible head can be converted to Presta or Schrader depending on the type of valve you have.The pump head features an inline gauge so that you know what pressure you are pumping to, and it all comes neatly packaged with the hose and the head sitting flush against the alloy body.
- Pivoting T-handle that won't pinch your hand
- Hose nested in the oval alloy barrel
- Reversible head fits Schrader and Presta valves
- Integrated with gauge
- Foldable metal pedestal
Entity SB15 Bicycle Saddle Bag
The Entity SB15 Saddle Bag is big enough to carry essential tools and a spare tube under your saddle. The 0.3-litre saddle bag is made of a tough and water-resistant fabric that keeps your contents clean and dry. Outside, a reflective band improves visibility on the road and allows you to clip a rear light to it. The SB15 clamps onto the saddle via 3 independent, tool free, hook and loop straps that are designed to stop the saddle bag from swaying when you go on a hard sprint.
- Weighs only 50 grams
- 0.3 Litres capacity
- Tool free installation
- Reflective strip and logo
- Rear light mount strap
- Tough, water resistant construction
- Slim design won’t rub on your legs when you pedal
Entity CL15 Combination Coil Lock
The Entity CL15 Combination Coil Lock mixes great functionality with great looks on a bicycle lock you want to carry everywhere. With a 10mm PVC covered coil for extra security, the 85 cm lock is easy to use and flexible enough to adapt to any shape of bike rack, park bench or pavement fence you wish to lock your beloved bike to. The 4 digit code offers 10.000 possible combinations and features a metal core with a sturdy lock mechanism.
- Combination Coil Lock
- 10mm diameter PVC covered Steel wire
- 0.85m coil length
- Sturdy Lock Mechanism
- 10.000 possible combinations
- you can choose your own code
- No keys needed
Entity RK15 Bicycle Tyre Puncture Repair Kit
Repair kits are a light weight and essential kit for any ride. Being glueless, there is no messy liquid to contend with and you'll be back on the road fast.
The repair kit comes with 4 glueless repair patches, quality set of reinforced nylon tyre levers that won't damage the bead or rim and can easily be kept in place with spoke holders.
To use, simply sand area around the puncture on the tube, and then peel off the back of the repair patches - ensuring you don't come in contact with the adhesive. Apply to the area and let it cure for a few minutes. Reinstall the tube and inflate.
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.