Notify me when back in stock
The MG Short Finger Glove from Entity features the latest glove technology yet still remains highly economical. The stand out feature is the central gel cushion. Rather than standard cushioning which covers the knuckles and base of the hand instead the perforated gel cushion is centred in the middle of the hand. The logic is to remove pressure from the affected sensitive area (such as the ulnar nerve) and spread it over a broader area. This increased support reduces pressure on the nerves and reduces cyclists palsy - the number feeling in the last two fingers of the hand.
Other clever details have been thoughtfully included in the glove include:
- Amara palm which is a synthetic leather - both breathable and water resistant with excellent feel.
- Tabs on the central two fingers for easy and quick removal
- Perforated gel cushioning allows the hand to breathe as much as possible
- Breathable lightweight lining on the back of the glove keeps the weight of glove down and also provides sun protection
- Reflective logo - so that drivers can see you in approaching traffic and when you lift your hand to signal a turn - drivers behind you can clearly see your intention at night
- Elasticised closure, rather than velcro means a secure and comfortable fit but also the velcro won't catch on lycra knicks or jerseys!
- To put on the gloves, a pull tab has been added| so that even with one hand already gloved you can easily put on the other
- Terry towel thumb that you can clean your goggles or face (and other things)
This product is offered by Bicycles Online Australia pursuant to the Terms and Conditions and is shipped from our Australian Warehouse located in North Manly, NSW. Please see below shipping options for this product.
All orders received by 5pm AEST will usually be dispatched the following business day. If an order is placed on the weekend or public holiday, please note dispatch will usually be the next working day. For tracked shipments, please allow 12 hours for tracking to begin
Shipping of Bikes
Shipping of bikes and some other bulkier items is free to 97% of residences, however some remote postcodes do incur a surcharge. Please click here for a list postcodes and surcharges
We do require a signature upon delivery, for this reason we recommend business addresses or where someone will be present on the day of delivery. You can leave special instructions (eg leave on porch) however you will need to assume all responsibility without a signature.
We cannot ship to PO Boxes. For full shipping details click here.
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel from Australian Warehouse
There is free delivery available on all parts, accessories and apparel, Australia wide using our Australia Post or Fastway, no minimum order value required. Estimated delivery time is up to 4 to 9 business days depending on where you are located in Australia.
Please be advised that products under $30 might be shipped via untracked mail with Australia Post.
We do also offer Express Shipping for a small additional fee on parts, accessories and apparel orders. Estimated delivery time on Express Shipping is 1 to 4 business days.
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.