This is the perfect combo for someone looking to improve their mountain biking skills. The Entity MH15 Mountain Bike Helmet bundles with the Entity MP15 Shimano SPD Mountain Bike Pedals in an affordable package that is aimed at intermediate to advanced riders looking to squeeze more out of their bikes on gnarly trails. The Entity MH15 Helmet features 15 air vents to keep you cool on the warmest of days, whilst the lightweight and compact design make you forget you're actually wearing a helmet. The Entity MP15 Shimano SPD Mountain Bikes Pedals are lightweight and super easy to clip on and out of.
What's in the pack?
- Entity MH15 Mountain Bike Helmet
- Entity MP15 SPD Mountain Bike Pedals - Shimano Compatible with Cleats
More information on each item below:
Entity MH15 Mountain Bike Helmet
The Entity MH15 MTB Helmet builds on current trends to deliver a helmet that is low profile and yet also provides additional protection to the base of the head. Available in matt base colours - the helmets feature some of the best helmet technology in the market today.
- Exceeds Australian Helmet Standards - the toughest in the world
- Ultra-lightweight design only 310g
- In-Mold construction with a sleek, low profile fit provides incredible strength, resilience and aggressive style
- 15 strategically placed vents maximise airflow and further enhance aerodynamics
- Comfortable and anti-bacterial washable pads absorb excess moisture
- Dial fit system provides easy| one-handed adjustment
- Comes in matt black or matt black with blue
- Approvals EN1078 / AS/NZ2063:2008
- Sizes - Medium (Head Diameter 55-59cm), Large (Head Diameter 58-61cm)
Entity MP15 SPD Mountain Bike Pedals - Shimano Compatible with Cleats
The Entity MP15 fulfil everything you would expect out of a mountain bike pedal. They are designed to be much more rugged than typical road bike pedals and can withstand more hits against rocks and roots. They are dual sided, so you can clip in easily, and you can easily clip in, even in the muddiest of conditions.
They also offer more float, which gives more freedom of movement and looks after your knees.
The svelte and lightweight pedal body is made out of electroplated alloy and spins on sealed sleeve bearings. The axle is machined CR-MO for reliability and durability, whilst the cleat retention system allows for a broad range of tension, perfect to fine tune how you want to pedals to feel.
These are only 275g / per pair - that's lighter than some of the biggest names in cycling.
Remember cleats are included with the pedals, and will fit any traditional mountain bike shoe and are SPD compatible.
- Incredibly light at only 275g / per pair
- CNC machined CR-MO spindle
- Electroplated Aluminium body
- Bearing: Sealed sleeve bearing
- Adjustable retention system
- Shimano SPD compatible
- Cleats included (6-degree float)
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.