Notify me when back in stock
Entity's best come together to provide you with the utmost best Light Set at an unseen price point thus far. The Entity HL45 boosts 400 Lumens of bright white light, allowing you to see cracks in the pavement on the darkest of roads. For oncoming traffic, the Entity RL30 keeps you visible with a bright red 50 Lumens beam. Both these lights are USB rechargeable and feature multiple light modes to better suit the environment around you.
What's in the pack?
- Entity HL45 400 Lumens LED Front Bicycle Light - USB Rechargeable
- Entity RL30 Hi-Viz 50 Lumens LED Rear Bicycle Light - USB Rechargeable
More information on each item below:
Entity HL45 400 Lumens LED Front Bicycle Light - USB Rechargeable
- Anodised 6063 alloy housing| is durable and allows heat to dissipate quickly.
- Acrylonitrile Styrene lens is the same material used in automotive headlights| is UV resistant, shatterproof, and offers high clarity
- USB Rechargeable Front Light
- Features a huge 400lumens of light powered by a Cree XPL LED.
- Function 100% (2hrs) - 50% (4 hrs) - Flashing (4hrs) - Breathe (3hrs)
- IPX3 waterproof in a durable Anodised Alloy housing
- Includes USB recharge cable
- Low battery indicator when battery capacity is below 10%
- Charge indicator, blue whilst charging and off when finished. Stops overcharging
- Charging time 5 hours.
- 5-volt charging interface or USB outlet is suitable.
- Huge battery life of 3.7v/2400MaH
Entity RL30 Hi-Viz 50 Lumens LED Rear Bicycle Light - USB Rechargeable
- Rechargeable Rear Light
- 1W Red LED. 50 Lumen
- Function 100% (2.5 hrs) 50% (5hrs)Flashing (5hrs)
- IPX3 waterproof
- Low battery indicator when the battery is below 10%
- USB recharge
- Battery 3.6v/600MaH
- Blue battery charging indicator lamp. Switches off once fully charged| to stop overcharging.
- Charge time 2hrs
This light is the same light that also comes in the LS30 Light Set
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.