Save when you buy Entity DG45 Chainscrubber + DG30 Chaincleaner!
The Entity Chain Scrubber DG45 offers the best and quickest way to clean your chain, improving shifting performance and increasing the lifespan of your drivetrain. Works best when used in conjuction with the Entity DG30 Chain Cleaner.
Directions of use:
- Slide the handle off, push the lid backwards and lift it to open.
- Use the Entity Chain Cleaner DG30 to fill the container to the FILL mark. Slide the chain into the grover and close the Chain Scrubber unit.
- Hold the Chain Scrubber with your left hand whilst using your right hand to spin the pedals backwards a few times until you are satisfied with the chain cleanliness. Open the unit carefully to avoid spilling the contents and remove from the chain.
- Rinse the Entity Chain Cleaner DG30 from the chain with clean water and wipe the excess with a clean rag.
- Apply Entity LB30 Dry Lube to the chain.
The Entity DG30 Chain Cleaner is specifically formulated with eco-friendly ingredients to remove oil, grime and abrasive dirt from the chain - reducing friction and wear to drivetrain components and improving shifting.
For best results use in conjuction with Entity Chain Scrubber DG45
Directions of use:
- Wash the drivetrain with clean water.
- Remove excess water with a dry cloth.
- Apply the Entity Chain Cleaner DG30 to the chain, spinning the pedals backwards. Use a brush to remove grime build ups.
- Use clean water to rinse the chain cleaner off.
- Dry off the chain and apply Entity LB 30 Dry Lube.
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.