The Elite Rampa Interactive Wireless Smart Home Trainer with Automatic Resistance Adjustment makes you feel like you're actually riding your bike in the real world, racing people up the mountain or doing your own planned training. A great feature on the Rampa is the power meter built into the unit, giving you an accurate power reading and further improving your experience when using Elite's own Interactive software or 3rd party ones like Zwift. The Rampa will read up to 800 watts of power and its electronically managed magnetic resistance can simulate uphills up to 10% of incline, further enhancing that outdoor experience from the comfort and shelter of your living room/garage.
For riders with only 1 bike, the convenience of a wheel based trainer is often forgotten. The Rampa will save you from having to remove the rear wheel everytime you want to jump on the trainer and, in some cases, have to deal with not-so-perfect rear gears when using a direct drive trainer.
- Compatible with third party apps and software, and computers, smartphones, tablets and cycle computers that feature Ant™+ (Fe-C) and Bluetooth Smart protocols.
- Compatible with Real Software Elite.
- Resistance managed via the standard ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) profile and Power, Speed & Cadence data sent via the standard ANT+ Power and Speed&Cadence profiles.
- Power and Speed&Cadence data sent via the standard Power and Speed&Cadence Bluetooth service. Resistance managed via the proprietary Bluetooth service.
- The reinforced frame (50mm tubes) and wide footprint ensure safety and stability.
- Ø 40mm Elastogel roller.
- Automatic Tension Plate: a system that maintains the correct pressure between the unit roller and tire throughout training sessions.
- Fast Fixing: a quick, easy and safe way to secure the bicycle to the trainer.
- Compatible with: Road bikes with 24''-29'' wheels, Mountain bikes with 24''-29'' wheels.
ELITE - My E-Training
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.