Notify me when back in stock
The Elite Qubo Fluid Trainer is probably the most user-friendly turbo trainer in Elite's line up, with its crono system and fluid-based resistance. The large flywheel is completely immersed in oil and provides great resistance levels that feel more natural than magnetic resistance based trainers.
The Elite Qubo Fluid Trainer is also compatible with Elite's My E-Training virtual riding and 3rd party platforms like the popular Zwift.
- Unit 100% more powerful compared to a standard fluid.
- Qubo frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required.
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road.
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action.
- Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps.
- Elastogel roller with increased diameter (45mm) for even less noise and better tyre grip.
- Folds up quickly for easy transport or storage when not in use.
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.