For hot days on the trail, the Camelbak Podium® Dirt Series Chill keeps your drink cold twice as long thanks to double-wall construction. As the ultimate bike bottle for both recreational and competitive cyclists alike, it features an integrated mud cap to keep the dirt out of your drink, a high-flow self-sealing jet valve and easy to squeeze ergonomic design.
- Integrated Mud Cap: Keeps dirt out of the nozzle
- Double-Wall Construction with Insulation: Keeps water cold twice as long
- Innovative Self-Sealing Jet Valve™ Eliminates splatters and spills
- Removable Nozzle: For easy cleaning
- Positive Lockout: For leak-proof transport
- BPA, BPS & BPF Free - Trutaste™ Polypropylene with hydroguard™ Taste your beverage, not the bottle
- Capacity: 620ml
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene.
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- Closure: Leak-Proof
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 24 cm
- Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Weight: 113 g
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.