Save when you buy 2x Camelbak water bottles!
CamelBak® Podium® Chill 21 oz is a high performance insulated sport bottle that keeps your water cooler longer. A double-walled bottle construction uses closed cell foam technology to keep your water cold twice as long as a standard bottle. The patented spill-proof, self-sealing Jet Valve™ allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle’s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium® Chill also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles
- Large 21 oz (610ml) water capacity
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- Removable nossle for easy cleaning
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 610 ml
- Total Weight: 114 g
- Dimensions: 24.13 X 6.98 cm
- Always: Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
Next day dispatch
Shipping of Parts, Accessories and Apparel
Shipping of Bikes
This product comes with a 12 month Australia Wide Warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, we will collect your item, repair or replace it, then return it to you at no charge. It is a requirement of warranty that you keep the original packaging for transportation.
Learn more about our Warranty Policy.